Time Management is crucial when it comes to busy weeks ahead. Today we’re gonna show you exactly how to structure out your week in these few easy steps so that you can be the most productive!
- Know Your PlansHave an idea of what your plans are and what your weeks going to be like. This is important when starting out so you know how you’re gonna go about planning your week.
- Write a ListWrite it all down. It doesn’t have to be in order but jot it all down as it comes along. Its suggested to keep a memo pad open on your phone for this throughout the previous days before the start of your new week so you can always add on to it for the week ahead and never forget your tasks.
- Rate Your TasksNow that you’ve listed all your tasks, its time to prioritize them. You can rate your tasks using different color pens to indicate which is most important to least important. Once you’ve done this you can now write them in that order with your markings next to them in so you know their level of importance and what is non negotiable or negotiable in putting off.
- Schedule Blocks of TimeMake blocks of time for your tasks for the week. A good example of this is by Lavendaire from YouTube who has created a free spreadsheet for exactly this purpose.
- Don’t Over Do ItPemember to not overwhelm your schedule. The last thing anyone wants to do is be put off by their week ahead! Make sure you have enough space between your time slots like 15 minute slots for breaks from tasks. Be realistic with yourself and make sure you also schedule free time for yourself.